Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day 1: Let's DO THIS.

Tuesday, April 16th, 3:00 p.m.

Today is day one of doing at least one thing outside of my comfort zone every day for.. as long as humanly possible. And I don't mean something stupid or foolish either. I'm keeping my head up and dignity too, thank you very much. I am throwing away my shyness and putting myself out there for good things to happen. I'm going to be courageous and get'r done bitches! I just feel like I am too comfortable in my own shell still, and I am missing out on what it is like to be young, wild, and free. I'm doing it tonight, and tomorrow, and the next day, and I am blogging my adventures for my own memory so in many years, I can look back and say, "damn, that girl had guts." 

Peace out ladies, I'm on my way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment